Sunday, October 4, 2009

YON KO JONG... Yonsei..Fighting!

So I started school about 3 weeks ago and it has been so much fun but busy since I started. Not only is balancing school and social life hard, but with everything else, I feel like if there 3 of me, I would be so much happier and more relaxed. :)

But I am not complaining, I love school. Classes are getting harder, but I think I am learning . I hope my Korean will improve soon! The first week of class, we had a school competition called Yon/Ko Jong. It is an annual competition between the 2 of the biggest private schools in Korea, Yonsei University, my school, and Korea University.

I had so much fun there, more fun than I have had in a really long time. Its like nothing else in the states. Sporting events in the states are fun, but the fans in Korea are way more fun and things get so crazy. The students don't really watch the games, they just cheer and dance the whole time. I was so tired from going to the baseball, basketball, and soccer games!

After the games, there was a big concert on sat. night. Free beer and food and some big name singers performed on stage on campus! It was really, great! I love my university, student life, school life is good.

This year we tied with Korea university, which is not that fun. I mean you have to have a winner!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously if you aren't going to update your blog just delete it! We want updates! :)

Miss yah,
Lindsey