Today was the last day Simon was in Korea so he took me to this really nice Italian restaurant for lunch. It was called El Torro. The front of the place was really nice and the outside patio would be a great place to eat, but too bad it's like 100 degrees here!
After I said goodbye to Simon, I met with my friends and went to Myeongdong. It was so busy here and had tons of places to shop and eat. There are always little food places to eat on the sidewalk and people selling cheap knock off merchandise.
I saw the police station as we were walking and took a snapshot of the front entrance.
The girls as we were making our way to Seoul Tower. We ate at this Korean restaurant and the food was so spicy.
Me and Hae-in at the end of the street of Myeongdong. Definitely a must see area if you are going to come to Seoul.
We stopped and got some ice cream at this great place at Myeongdong.
We finally made it up the street and got a cab to take us to Seoul tower. I could see the tower from Myeongdong as well.
We took a cable car to the top and could see Seoul at night. It was a great sight with the whole city view.
When we got to the top, there was live music playing. They were actually pretty good.
There was this awesome Pagoda and was lit up beautifully. I had to use flash so that we would show up in the picture, but the picture below shows the amazing colors that were lighting the pagoda.
4 comments:
Dave,
Sounds like you've been very busy with classes, eating great food, making new friends :-) and doing a lot of sightseeing... the pictures are great! I'm very happy for you that you're having such a good time (despite the hot & humid weather!)
-Kathy P
Dave, Great Pictures! Looks like your having a great time. I hope your doing well.
beautiful pics on this post. mmmmm... heineken! emily samson
i am just reading through again. did you realize when i posted the photos of the myeongdong police box that you'd been in the same spot? that's my oldest brother's police station... i love that you were there, too.
Post a Comment