View from my seat
In front of airport (Simon doesn't know how to take pictures)
So I have finally arrived in Korea! It was the longest flight ever, total time from Madison to Seoul, 24 hours. It was brutal, but I am so happy to be here. Everybody here is in such a hurry, I almost got knocked over with all my bags as people were trying to go around me. Apparently, I am a slow Korean. :) It was so weird, everywhere I looked there were Korean people! My friend Simon met me at the airport and we took a bus to his house in Seoul. Today, I am checking into my dorm and I am meeting with Simon's aunt and grandma. We are taking the subway so I am excited. The public transportation system here is amazing. I guess it has to be to move over 35 million people in the Seoul area. This week is going to be very busy. I start my classes, meet with my social worker from Eastern, visit the orphanage, and then meet my family on thursday. Thats all for now!
2 comments:
too bad you dont understand the artistic aspect of this beautiful photograph
-Simon
haha, dude the picture just could have been better, thats all that I am saying!
Post a Comment